Little did we know that when we went searching for a sponsor for our very first Buddy Walk in 2000 that local Walmart associates would raise their hands – and continue to raise their hands for the next 22 years!
“We are so grateful for Walmart’s financial support,” says our director, Toni Mullee. “But we are even more grateful for all of the associates who participate, who walk side-by-side with our buddies and their families and send a clear message to all individuals with Down syndrome: You are important members of this community and we’re so happy to be a part of it.
We understand that your company may not be as big as Walmart, but you can still play an outsize role as a supporting donor of our work. Give with confidence that 100% of your contribution impacts families here in Northeast Ohio. Every dollar supports our work in family advocacy, medical outreach, and educational programming.
Key benefits of giving:
- When you invest in our community, we help individuals with Down syndrome become full participants and contributing members of that community.
- We also celebrate our partnerships with generous donors via social media, e-newsletters, and print materials.
Click HERE to learn more about current Corporate Support opportunities for events, programs and activities such as:
- DSANEO Sunburst Gala
- Northeast Ohio Buddy Walk
- Reading & Math Enrichment
- Cleveland Down Syndrome Day
- Sunburst Social Squad for adults with Down syndrome
- Down Syndrome 101
- Medical Outreach
- Artful 21 vocational/employment training
- Sunburst Snacks
- Bowling Buddies
- Tee It Up Golf