Volunteering connects you to our community of families, saves our organization money, helps you build a network of parents to share resources and helps increase public awareness.
Thank you for considering volunteer opportunities!
- Interested in something new? Let us know and we would love to help you start a new group, event or activity.
- Like talking to people? You’d probably be great at helping with our community efforts or staffing fundraising events.
- Love parties? We’d love your help to host a parent support group.
- Got a special skill? We can always use writers, technology gurus, marketers, etc.
- Have lots of friends? Start a support group. Head a team at the Buddy Walk.
To sign up to be a volunteer at the Down Syndrome Association of Northeast Ohio, click HERE!