DSANEO’provides information about Down syndrome to families as well as pediatricians, obstetricians, nurses, social workers, genetic counselors, midwives and other healthcare providers seeking information.
- Parent Webinar: Health Supervision Guidelines for Children with Down syndrome ages Birth-12, presented by Dr. Laura Cifra-Bean. View program HERE with password !6XT9r+d (please type the password. Cut & paste will not work)
- The Implications of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in People with Down Syndrome, presented by Dr. Joshua Greene – view video HERE
- Celiac Disease and Down Syndrome
- Dr. Roxanne Sukol, guest speaker at USOD Medical Night, 4/19/16.
View her TED Talk.
- Mammography Guidelines for Women with Down Syndrome
- Alzheimer’s Disease in People with Down Syndrome
- Moyamoya Disease
- Dental Care Guidelines for Caregivers of Patients with Down Syndrome
To receive DSANEO’s Medical Outreach Newsletter click HERE
or scan the QR Code